‘Abandoned’ hotel used to sterilize room, employees say

A hotel in the U.S. state of Utah that was once used to treat and sterilize rooms before the state closed its medical facilities for the winter has been “rebuilt,” employees say.

The hotel in Bountiful, Utah, was owned by a Mormon-owned company that owns and operates a large number of hospitals in Utah.

It is the largest of its kind in the country, with approximately 6,500 beds and 1,300 employees.

Bountifully has had a reputation for being a poor place to work, and in the past, it was also plagued by outbreaks.

In the past few years, however, the city has seen an uptick in cases, the Salt Lake Tribune reported.

“There was some sort of an outbreak,” said one employee.

“We have seen an increase in cases and we’ve seen a decrease in the number of patients.

We’re just doing what we’ve been doing.

We don’t want to take any chances.”

A spokesperson for the Bountful Chamber of Commerce told Fox News that the company was “working with the local authorities and the local health department to work with us to determine the exact cause of this outbreak.”

The spokesperson said the company is working with the health department, which is notifying the public about the outbreak and is investigating what went wrong.

Utah Gov.

Gary Herbert said in a statement that the city is cooperating fully with the state and will continue to do so.

“The Utah Chamber of Business is deeply saddened by the outbreak that occurred in the Bonta Hotel, and we are working closely with the Utah Department of Health and the Utah State Medical Examiner’s Office to determine what is causing this outbreak and the extent of the impact it is having on the local economy,” the statement read.

Bontas staff told Fox that they are hoping to be able to reopen as soon as possible.

“Right now we are just trying to get the place up and running, and once we do, we hope to be back in business,” Bonts owner, Michael Ladd, told the Associated Press.

The Salt Lake City Herald reported that a man in the hotel was hospitalized and is expected to survive.