Clean disinfectant, not poison, kills bacteria in New York City

A new study by a New York-based company claims to have found that a disinfectant that kills bacteria doesn’t kill them.

The study, published in the journal Science, tested a cocktail of the disinfectant at different concentrations and found that it didn’t work.

It’s possible that the test results are not completely accurate because of the large amount of test samples that were taken.

“We didn’t really test it in a lab and found out,” Dr. John S. Hoehn, the company’s chief scientist, told ABC News.

Hoehn said that although the study looked at three different types of bacteria, none of them are likely to be harmful to people.

The study was conducted in New Jersey, and Hoehm said it was done in a clean lab.

Huehn said the company has tested about 1,000 samples for the cocktail.

The company will send samples to the FDA to test for contaminants.

It will also submit samples to laboratories in Florida, Pennsylvania and New York, where the cocktail is not currently allowed.

Skeptics who think that the cocktail can cause illness, or even harm, say it can be diluted to make a more effective product.

The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health issued a statement last week saying that there’s no evidence that drinking water contaminated with the chemical can lead to illness or other health effects.

The agency also noted that some products, such as chlorine, contain dangerous levels of fluoride.

Hence, there’s been concern that the company tested too much and that the product might actually cause harm.

But it was the company itself that had the data, and the company said it tested with the highest concentration of disinfectant available, which is 0.25 percent.

“They used that amount of disinfectants that we would expect to see in the environment,” Hoehrn said.

“So the fact that we’re getting this much is actually not surprising.

They’re not really concerned about the safety of this.”

The study is also the first to find that the drink contains a compound called thiols, which can be found in disinfectant and disinfectant-based disinfectants, according to the New York Times.

The substance is believed to help protect the drink from corrosion, which makes it resistant to chlorine.

Hohmann said that the concentration of thiol was not enough to harm the drink, and that it wasn’t harmful to the consumer, since it was diluted.

“I think the most important thing is that this study has identified a compound that has a biological action,” Hohhn said.

The chemical compound, called methyl thiol, is a compound found in most consumer products, including shampoo and other body wash.

Hogans said that if you’re concerned about consuming the drink or taking it in larger quantities, you should use it with caution.

“If you’re in a group of people, and they all have the same level of exposure to a product, you don’t need to be concerned,” he said.

Hoohn also said that it would be safer to use the product in a home than in a large room.

He said that when people use the drink in a room, the person in the home will have a lower chance of getting sick from a contaminated drink.

“It’s not necessarily going to be more toxic,” he added.

“It’s just the concentration that you’re getting and how you’re putting it together.”